Thursday, August 03, 2006

First postage

Well here we are, I have a ventage! Maybe I wont fuck up as much now that I can write shite down. Never kept a diary before so this will be interesting.
First of all, pictues of my kids and cat;
Jessica, me homie. Joseph, me boy. Monty the cat, me schmooe.














Going to a LAN party today, cant wait to just get away and blow a few more braincells away with mindless gaming!!!!
It's in a school in Abingdon, Oxford. Going to be lots of fun fun. I'll blog more from there if that is possible. Maybe not though, as the internet may not be available to us on the LAN.

Well that will do for now, got to pack me computer up now for the weekend.

3 comments:

Basquiat Scrawls said...

cute kids but shmooe!she's got inside your brain and turned it to pink fluff!

SystemAbuser said...

The cat answers to Schmoooe now, there is nothing I can do about that! hehe

Anonymous said...

great pic of the weekend mash up. i quite like the blue hair, i think a change is in order.

i looked nothing like roger with a wig on