Friday, August 18, 2006

Was the bomb plot plausable? post


Just read this article on the Register, link here.

It seems that the anti-terror police have been watching too many action movies.

This extract made me laugh;
Certainly, if we can imagine a group of jihadists smuggling the necessary chemicals and equipment on board, and cooking up TATP in the lavatory, then we've passed from the realm of action blockbusters to that of situation comedy.

They want us to live in fear and they keep reminding us that we should be scared.

Here is a link to a guide on how to make it!

2 comments:

The Paranoid Mod said...

Yes mate. A fantastic article, almost blogged it myself (then didn't). I didn't think I could lose even more faith in the big bad world... but I have.

So fuck 'em.

SystemAbuser said...

Fuck 'em all!