Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Post in the park

Went to the pavilion gardens yesterday with me kids and me ex, Basquiat Scrawls.
It was lovely, it was.
There was a magician entertaining the kids, which made Jessica do her really deep and dirty laugh, which in turn cracks me up. There was also a face painting gang of ladies there. For the princely price of 2 pounds, this is what they did to my Jessica;


I had a beer in the park, one can of San Miguel to drink in the park on this lovely sunny day. Whilst I was taking a photo of me Jessica laughing, two security guards (they looked like rejects from the Zap, which is pretty bad. Bouncers at the Concorde 2 on the other hand, are nice) told Basquiat Scrawls that the beer had to be hidden or get rid of it. I came over and promply drank it down and asked them to put it in a bin for me.
Now I really don't understand this American style, hiding of the beer thing. Surely drunkennesss should be the problem not drinking one beer. I could of sat there and drank as many beers as possible, as long as I made sure that the can was hidden (with cunning use of a brown bag maybe?).

No comments: