Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dead parrot nailed to the post!!!



I feel like a dead parrot nailed to a post right now.
Had to default on my loan repayments today and all my accounts have been shut down. The lady on the phone said I was about to get a very nasty letter but not to worry, it's just a formality. As of right now I owe the Co-Op bank a little over £9,000, £2,500 of that was for a fucking insurance policy that didn't pay up when I ran out of work! Looking forward to the Nasty letter, hope it's good, I've got my expectations up now!
As luck would have it, the Natwest bank were more than happy to take me on.
That donation button to the right aint no joke, btw!

2 comments:

Scribbler said...

Get on a debt management plan you idiot(in a nice way)!
http://www.cccs.co.uk/

SystemAbuser said...

Good shout, will get on it!
Thanks lady!
X