Wednesday, November 01, 2006

How lame is the Argus post

My mate just alerted me to this absolute gem bogus writing. The medic at the Argus local paper is having a laugh for sure. I mean really.
E.g.
This poor girl is having a terrible time coming to terms with a very tough problem.
Bi-curious?

I'm 21 and have always considered myself straight.

However, last week I went to a colleague's leaving party in London, where I work. Everybody had quite a lot to drink and I ended up sharing a bed with a very attractive older woman. Much to my surprise, she helped me to orgasm several times. Does this mean I am bisexual? And if so, could I get some medical treatment for it?

The Medics responce,

I would say we all have some element of bisexuality in our natures. There's no medical treatment to stop a person from being bisexual.

However, you could do with a bit of counselling to help you sort out your ideas. Call the Brook Advisory Centres for Young People on 08000 185023.

Or this one, she has just got to say no....
Weeding it out

I'm 38. When I was in my teens, I used pot occasionally as a form of rebellion and it had little effect on me. Now I've met a new man and he wants me to smoke a type of weed called skunk when we are in bed together. Would this be safe?

Medics advice;

Nope. Skunk is a very strong form of pot and it's far more powerful than the stuff you used to puff as a youngster. I would strongly advise you not to try it.

Also, smoking in bed is dangerous.

These are real? yeah right!

Check out the others here.

I mean how stupid does he think his readers are? (oh shit, it is the Argus though!)
Lies I tell you, lies!

2 comments:

The Paranoid Mod said...

They should really be giving advice on safe types of ashtrays and where to buy tickets to Wild Fruit...

Anonymous said...

the biggest danger with smoking in bed is gettin a hotrock in ya belly button.